Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Day 24

Aloha!
This past week has been busy and full of blessings. I'm still hurting a tiny bit from the Ex and his actions but I have the support of my family, friends and a lot of people at church on my side. I'm growing in faith by the two Bible studies I'm attending and I MADE IT THROUGH THE SHOW! I'm also reading "The Shack" which I got as a gift and let me tell you it is blowing my mind!!!!
But there are times when I mess up....by swearing when I'm with friends...and this morning I was really going to try to get up and start to pray. I'm no way a morning person so I only did it half heartedly, and I felt bad....there were some parts to today that were amazing, though, and I thank Jesus for that.
I'm trying to honor my vow and I'm starting to see how hard that can be not even a month into it.
Oy. I need help.

No comments: