Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Day 16- A Hooray Day!

What a GREAT day! I started the day by waking up rested, and not coughing! (That's blessing #1) This ZPack medicine is really great. I listened to worship all the way in and really had some QT with the Lord. Then when I got to work I immediately got a message from one of my Brothers in Christ at church encouraging me and speaking to all of the thoughts I had on the drive in! (That's blessing like 5 by now right?) I get to go through my day, stressful though it was, with a measure of added patience and awareness of the Lord. My boss was not having a good day and I was able to process the stress more and not let it bother me, where normally I'd let it get me bent out of shape. I leave work late and get to Bible Study right in time to introduce myself, get a cup of coffee and start on an amazing 10 week journey with some fabulous women in my church. We're studying Beth Moore's "Living Beyond Yourself" and if the intro session was any indication the Lord is definitely with this group!!!!! I m so excited to see what the upcoming weeks bring me and how the Lord changes me for His glory.
Such a great day!!!

No comments: